You will need:
- Brownie Mix and added ingredients (or make from scratch)
- 13″ x 9″ pan
- Heart shape cookie cutter (of any size you prefer)
- Frosting (use store bought or make your own) If you are making your own, add red food coloring to make it pink if desired.
- Butter knife or spoon to spread frosting
- Sprinkles and spoon to sprinkle with if desired
Make the brownie mix according to your recipe or package directions. I used the recipe from the back of the Nestle’s Chocolate Chips. Bake in the 13″ x 9″ pan until done. Allow to cool. Cut out hearts with the heart shape cookie cutter. Place an individual heart onto a plastic or paper plate for your child to decorate.