Looking for a fun non-candy Valentine? I have created a free printable that you can use for microwave popcorn.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Free Printable Valentines for Microwave Popcorn
You will need:
- Free Printable for Popcorn
- Full page labels
- Microwave popcorn (1 per valentine) I recommend buying it at a bulk store such as Smart & Final or Costco. If you want it a little sweet, you can use microwave kettle corn.
- Heart Stickers (optional)
- Stickers with child’s photo (optional) I bought mine through Costco.com.
- Decorative edge scissors (optional)
Print the printable Valentine onto full page labels. You will get four per page. Cut them out using decorative edge or regular scissors leaving enough room for child’s photo stickers if using. If you are not using photo stickers, you can use your child’s name instead. Put photo stickers or child’s name on and then have your child decorate with heart stickers. Once the labels are decorated, affix them to the back of the microwave popcorn so that, when the valentine is flipped over, the popcorn label can be read. Enjoy!